Registration Information and Fees
1. Registration Fees
we cordially invite you to take part in this important congress! To benefit from lower rates, it is strongly recommended that you take advantage of
the early-bird registration.
We will organize a congress dinner on 22 August, which charged for 80 USD/person. Please pay it together with your registration fee, if you would like to attend.
* Registration fees and congress dinner costs quoted include the tax.
* Full Registration fees include: access to all Congress Sessions, Exhibition Access, and Coffee/Tea Breaks, Conference Materials.
* The student rates are available only to full time students enrolled in a recognized higher education course at university. Please show us the student ID
card to verify your student status when you attend the congress, if not, the rates difference will be compensated according to the on-site registration fee.
* The accompanying person(s) rate is intended for spouses or other relatives of participants registered in any of the other categories. Accompanying person
registered in this category may not abstracts or posters.
* Accompanying adult registration includes: Welcome Reception, Exhibition Access, Opening and Closing Ceremony as well as Social Events organized
during the Congress.
* The registration fee does not include Hotel Accommodations, Excursion, Trips, Lunch Fee and need to pay according to your selected ones.
* If payment has not been made in full before 1 May 2017, you will be charged the regular registration rate. If payment has not been made in full before 1 July 2017, you will be charged the onsite registration rate.
* The deadline for online registration is 7 August, 2017. Visa invitation letters will not be processed after 31 July 2017. Onsite registration will be available.
2. Payment Methods
3. Cancellation & Refund Policy
Please note that it is the responsibility of the delegate to apply for a visa in a timely manner. Cancellation fees will not be waived in cases where delegates are not able to obtain a visa.
4. Contact Information